Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth has an online application process which includes the following steps:
- Navigate to the Apply page on the website.
- Go through the links provided and click on the Apply Now button to start the application process.
- You will be taken to the Applicant portal for submission of a 4-step application form. Please fill all the details and submit the form.
- Confirmation of form submission will be available on the screen along with the Application ID.
- You will receive confirmation of application along-with the login credentials for the Admission portal on the email-id provided in the form.
Updating information on Admission Portal
- Login to the Admission portal via the link provided on the Apply page of the website.
- Detailed steps for submitting the required information and documents via the Admission portal will be sent on the registered email-id. You are required to provide information such as qualifying level scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements, statement of purpose, and other details.
- You can apply to multiple programmes in any of the two campuses of the university. Please communicate the preferences in the order of priority via reply email after receipt of login credentials.
- An application fee of Rs. 1000/- is applicable and has to be made via the Admission portal.
- Admission portal will be open for edits and upload of documents until the last date for admission closure as mentioned in the Timeline section.
Evaluation and selection
- All applications will be evaluated based on the information provided in the admission portal.
- Audition test may be applicable for admission to the performing arts programmes. Details about this will be communicated via email.
- Other stages of evaluation tests or interviews may be applicable as per the university’s discretion.
- Offer letter will be sent via email and courier for the programme under which you have been selected.
- Offer letter has to be accepted via a reply to the email after paying the admission commitment fee. Refer to the Fees section for further details about the fee structure.
- Over the following weeks, the university will send important information regarding the application status. Applicants are advised to check their registered e-mail account regularly, as well as the admission portal.
- In the event that the applicant wishes to write to the University Admissions Office, they must state their Application ID in the Subject line. The Office may not respond to mails without Application ID.
- Applicants are advised to provide all mandatory information completely and accurately. They need not be completed in one sitting. Applicants can return to the admission portal and make changes and entries in it, before the admission closure date as mentioned in the Timeline section.