All positions in Kochi types of essays middle school Campus
The Finance Officer heads all financial and accounting functions in the university and reports to the Registrar and Vice Chancellor. Persons with maturity and experience in handling F & A functions in educational institutions will be preferred. The functional roles include:
- Assist the Registrar in setting up systems of financial operations and monitoring.
- Assist the Registrar in setting up purchase and procurement systems.
- Prepare periodic budgets and annual budgets for presentation to Board(s).
- Delegate and monitor authority and responsibilities to the Accounts & Finance teams.
- Periodic MIS reporting and supervise delegated actions by Accounts & Finance teams.
- Prepare annual financial statements, liaise with all Auditors and all professionals.
- Payroll management.
- Convene meetings of the Finance Committee in consultation with VC.
- Ensure statutory and organisation compliances as directed by management.
Qualifications: Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years’ experience; or MBA Finance or M.Com with 15 years’ experience.
- Must have independently established or monitored financial systems, experience in internal audit and/or audit management will be very useful.
- Budgeting and control experience is essential.
- Must have a grasp of understanding law and procedures.
Compensation: In accordance with UGC scales
Candidates desirous of applying may send in their updated CV with a Covering Letter to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.