Declaration of result
Chinmaya University shall evaluate your candidature based on the selection criteria mentioned above. The admission results will be announced on the admission portal as per the admission schedule. If you are selected, you will receive a copy of your offer letter by courier as well.
- No applicant will be rejected before receiving the final class XII board scores.
- Once applicants have gone through the interview round they can expect to receive one of following communications:
- Firm offer of admission
- Conditional offer of admission
- Denial of admission
Acceptance of the offer
Selected candidates need to accept their admissions offer within the validity period. The additional requisite documentation/ information to be submitted with the Acceptance will be detailed in the offer letter. To confirm acceptance, the candidate will need to:
- Submit the letter of acceptance.
- Pay the admission commitment fees as mentioned in the offer letter.
Admission commitment fees can be paid through the following modes:
- Net Banking (NEFT)
- Demand Draft in favour of
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, payable at Ernakulam (for admissions to the Kochi campus)
Or Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth – CU A/c CNBG, payable at Pune (for admissions to the Pune campus)
- Candidates must mention the DD details (such as the DD number, Bank, and Date of Issue) in their application. After submission of the application, please send the DD (with your name, program, and Applicant ID mentioned on the reverse of the DD) to Chinmaya University’s mailing address.
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Adi Sankara Nilayam, Veliyanad, Ernakulam 682313
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth, Chinmaya Vibhooti, Vill Kolwan, Tal. Mulshi, Pune 412108